What is our specialty? Long arm machine edge 2 edge quilting. We take pride in our workmanship. Your quilt receives extra special care when your quilt is in our possession. We use the Gammill/Statler Stitcher long arm quilting machine. We feature fast turnaround time with edge to edge machine quilting. All edge 2 edge orders are completed within 3 to 4 weeks. Semi-custom and custom orders may require more time.
My quilt top is ready to be quilted. What do I do next? Follow these instructions:
1. All tops should be pressed, make sure all threads are trimmed on back of pieced quilt top.
2. The quilt top needs to be as straight as possible. If the borders are not on properly there is a chance that they will be wavey. This will cause puckers & quilt top will have to work with the extra fabric in or take a tuck in the border. Mark the top of your quilt, if possible.
3. The backing fabric needs to be at least 6 inches wider and longer than your quilt top (It can be longer but not smaller).
4. Make sure backing is square all the way around, equal distance at the top, middle and bottom. If backing is being pieced use a 7/8 seam allowance & trim off salvage edge before pressing an open seam.
5. Do not baste or pin your quilt top to backing. Please keep quilt top, backing and batting separate.
How do you make an order? Please fill out the order form. Print a copy. Please take it with you when dropping off your quilt top. Or if shipping your quilt please be sure to send it with your top.
How do our services work? Send us your completed quilt top, quilt backing, quilt batting and order form. The choice of edge 2 edge patterns can be found by visiting the designer's web page links below or we can select one for you.
Are there other services? Yes, we provide Quilt Binding.
15 cents machine binding
20 cents hand binding